Barcelona, Spain (Feb 2017)
Facts about Barcelona, Spain:
- 1.7 million people call Barcelona home.
- Camp Nou Stadium, the biggest football stadium in Europe, and the Barca football (soccer) team call Barcelona home.
- In 1992, Barcelona hosted the Olympic games.
- Barcelona is located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The people of Barcelona refer to themselves as Catalonians as Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia.
- Barcelona is famous for the architecture of Antoni Gaudi. La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and Casa Batllo, all are stunning!
Barcelona is by far one of our favorite places to visit. It is so diverse and culturally appealing that it draws you in. You can get caught up in the beauty of the many famous sites or get lost in the many hidden neighborhoods.
If you haven’t been, it is highly recommended!
Take a look at some of the exciting spots and good times we had while visiting…