Cozumel, Mexico (March 2018)
Facts about Cozumel, Mexico
- 100,000 people call Cozumel home.
- It is located off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, just south of Cancun.
- Cozumel is know for year-round scuba diving, especially to see Museo Subacuático de Arte’s submerged sculptures, which means underwater sculptures.
- Transportation to Playa de Carmen and Cancun is assessable via ferry from Cozumel.
- Mayan ruins are also a fun thing to see while in the area.
- The weather is pretty much amazing year round due to being in a climate.
Our favorite experiences in the Mexican Rivera was seeing the Mayan Ruins and going into the Underground Caves of Rio Secreto. Both are very different, but leave lasting impressions and lots of memories that we all still talk about.
Take a look at some of the exciting spots and good times we had while visiting…
post a comment